At least one author of every accepted paper should have a Regular Registration no later than
May 31 June 4, 2018 to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings.
One regular registration will cover the publication of only one accepted paper. Each additional accepted paper by the same "corresponding" author will follow the policy described below.
(by the same Author)
|First Paper||Second Paper||Third Paper||Rest of the Papers|
|One Paper||Regular registration|
|Two Papers||Regular registration||Student Registration|
|Three Papers||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration|
|Four Papers or More||Regular registration||Student Registration||Student Registration||Free|
Due date for pre-registration is by
May 31 June 4, 2018
|Non-IEEE,IEIE,CES member||IEEE member||IEEE CES or IEIE member||Non-IEEE,IEIE,CES member||IEEE member||IEEE CES or IEIE member|
|Regular||USD 750||USD 700||USD 650||KRW 825,000||KRW 770,000||KRW 715,000|
|Student||USD 475||USD 425||KRW 522,500||KRW 467,500|
|Additional Proceedings||USD 50||KRW 55,000|
|Additional Banquet||USD 70||KRW 77,000|
Registration Fee includes:
Admission to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Banquet, Coffee Breaks
Admission to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Coffee Breaks
* A Banquet ticket is not included
All transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by 'Allat'
- Name of Bank: CITI Bank Korea, Science Technology Branch, Seoul, Korea
- SWIFT Code: CITIKRSX
- Account Number: 186-04460-247-01
- Name of Account Holder: The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers
* You should transfer registration fee within 7 days from registration.
* You should send a copy of transaction with your name on it to the secretariat by fax (+82 2 552 6093) or e-mail (email@example.com) for confirmation.
* All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, please notify the secretariat by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be made if cancellation occurs before May 31, 2018, with the processing fee of USD 100 (KRW110,000). No refund will be made after May 31, 2018 or for no show. If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the secretariat.
All dates and time are indicated in KST (The local time in Korea)