IEEE/IEIE ICCE-Asia 2018
June 24th(Sun) - June 26th(Tue), 2018/ Ramada Plaza Hotel, Jeju, Korea
April 20April 27, 2018
Accepted papers and special sessions notification
April 6May 4, 2018
Final submission due
May 4May 18, 2018
May 31June 4, 2018
TODAY 2019. 07. 23
Instruction for Final Paper
Instruction for Camera-Ready paper
Authors of every accepted paper must upload their camera-ready papers of two ~ four pages (only PDF format) no later than May 18, 2018.
Your camera-ready paper must be uploaded via EDAS, using the link given in your acceptance notification e-mail. Note that this is a separate website. No upload facility is available on this ICCE-Asia 2018 website.
At least one author of accepted paper must make a Regular Registration no later than
May 31 June 4, 2018 for presentation and publication in the proceedings. One regular registration will cover the publication of only one accepted paper. Each additional accepted paper by the same corresponding author will be subject to the author registration policy in the registration policy.
* Note that the EDAS website is managed independently from the ICCE-Asia 2018 website, and the webmaster of the ICCE-Asia 2018 website cannot help EDAS-related problems. Any queries regarding the submission procedure or other aspects of the EDAS website operation should be directed to email@example.com. Your e-mail should have "EDAS submission problems" in the subject line and inform as much as possible about your particular submission problem.
[Important] Copyright Form Submission Guideline
In ICCE-Asia 2018, there are two publication options: 1) IEEE publication and 2) IEIE publication.
For IEEE publication (i.e., publication in IEEE Xplore), you have to submit your IEEE copyright and Xplore compliant PDF file by following the below instructions. Note that IEEE policy requires a Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we cannot publish your paper.
For IEIE publication, you don’t need to submit any copyright form. Under this option, your papers will not be published at IEEE Xplore and thus you can freely submit to your extended/full papers to other conferences or journals. If you have a plan to submit your extended/full papers to other conferences or journals, you have to choose this option.
The default option in ICCE-Asia 2018 is IEIE publication. If you want to choose the IEEE publication option, please fill out the request form at https://goo.gl/forms/AcgOly9jwRuJZq4y2 by May 18, 2018. Then, the TPC chair will change your publication option to IEEE publication. Note that you must first fill out the IEEE copyright form *before* uploading your final paper.
How to submit IEEE copyright form:
Please login to your EDAS account and look for your ICCE-Asia 2018 accepted paper under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon. You will be then directed to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission.” You will be then redirected to IEEE eCF website where you will be able to easily complete and submit your copyright form online. Please do so no later than May 18, 2018 as this step is compulsory for paper inclusion in the publication by IEEE Xplore®.
Why you need to use PDF eXpress:
The new IEEE Xplore® Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted to IEEE sponsored conferences must be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format. IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing you to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for creating your Xplore compliant PDF file:
- Create your manuscript
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript. (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Create PDF eXpress account
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- (Important) After finishing with the PDF eXpress web site, your camera-ready paper must be uploaded via EDAS, using the link given in your acceptance notification e-mail. Note that this is a separate website. No upload facility is available on this ICCE-Asia 2018 website.
- Please DO NOT include the copyright notice. In addition, please do not insert page numbers, conference name, or any unnecessary extra information.
Using PDF eXpress:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- First-time users should do the following:
- ① Select “the New Users - Click Here” link
- ② Enter the following:
• 44536X for the Conference ID
• Your email address and password
- ③ Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Contacting PDF eXpress Support: Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.